Mitigation Action Facility to host Webinar Series on Call for Projects 2023
Join our webinar series focused on the Call for Projects 2023.
- 26 April (2 p.m. CEST): Watch the recording, download the presentation and read FAQ: Introduction to the Call for Projects 2023 and zoom into its key features
- 17 May (2 p.m. CEST): Watch the recording, download the presentation and read FAQ: Technical guide-through the submission of Project Concepts
- 19 July (2 p.m. CEST): Watch the recording, download the presentation and read FAQ: Most common questions Call for Projects 2023
- The Technical Support Unit (TSU) of the Mitigation Action Facility
On the Mitigation Action Facility website, you will also find a wealth of resources under Current Call to help in the Project Outline development process:
- Key features
- General Information Document
- Key resources for Applicants
If you have any questions about the webinar series, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mitigation Action Facility is a joint initiative of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action (BMWK), UK Department for Energy Security & Net Zero (DESNZ), the Danish Ministry of Climate, Energy and Utilities (KEFM), the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA), the European Union and the Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF).