Mitigation Action Facility at COP28
The Future of Mitigation: Driving Sectoral Decarbonisation with the Mitigation Action Facility
- Venue: NDC Partnership Pavilion (Blue Zone, Opportunity District, Zone B7, Building 88). The NDCP Partnership Pavilion is located at the Thematic Arena 3 of the Blue Zone (Pavilion number TA3-135)
- Date: 06 December 2023
- Time: 3:30PM GST (UTC +04)
- Join our Livestream
Following considerable interest in the Mitigation Action Facility’s 2023 Call for Projects, the event will centre around significant announcements for the upcoming year. Demonstrating how its approach to sectoral decarbonisation contributes meaningfully to climate impact mitigation – particularly in the face of a widening climate financing gap – the Mitigation Action Facility will showcase its efforts aligned with NDCs, the UNFCCC and the Breakthrough Agenda.
Furthermore, the Mitigation Action Facility is set to spotlight best practices and scaling successes from its mature portfolio of projects across three key sectors: energy, transport, and industry. In addition to a panel discussion featuring key experts, the event will include announcements about renewed donor pledges.
These announcements will articulate a compelling strategy that views sectoral decarbonisation as a practical and highly effective pathway toward achieving carbon neutrality.
Organisations represented at the event:
- Mitigation Action Facility
- Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Klimaschutz
- Department for Energy Security and Net Zero
We hope to see you there, in person, or online. If you can’t make the event, you can livestream it from the NDC Partnership – YouTube.
Thank you, from the Mitigation Action Facility