On Wednesday, 29 April from 2:00 – 3:00 PM (CEST), the NAMA Facility presented a webinar entitled “Introduction to the 7th Call”. This webinar guided potential Applicants through the information necessary for developing a 7th Call Outline. Among others, the webinar covered the following topics:
- Introduction to the NAMA Facility and the 7th Call for the submission of NAMA Support Project (NSP) Outlines
- The NSP Outline evaluation and selection process
- An overview of the 7th Call application documents
- An overview of main changes from the 6th Call
- Question and answer sessions
Watch the video embedded above and the slides are available below for download.
The NAMA Facility has prepared numerous resources to support Applicants in the 7th Call NSP Outline development process: