You’re Invited to the NAMA Facility’s COP27 Side Event: How climate finance drives sectoral decarbonisation – insights from the NAMA Facility
Venue: UK Pavilion (Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt) – Pavilion Hall 3 – P21
Date: 11 November on Decarbonisation Day from 14:45 to 15:30 (EET/GMT +2)
Format: In-person; livestream link (YouTube)
Title: “How climate finance drives sectoral decarbonisation – insights from the NAMA Facility”
- Dr. Sören David, Head of Technical Support Unit (TSU), NAMA Facility
- Stefan Wenzel, Parliamentary State Secretary, Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action (BMWK), Germany (tbc)
- Kate Hughes, Director, International Climate Finance and Strategy, Department for Business, Energy, and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), UK (tbc)
- Shirish Sinha, Director, Climate, Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF) (tbc)
- Country representatives from selected NAMA Support Projects from Ambition Initiative – Round Two
Content: The side event will provide an opportunity for the NAMA Facility to celebrate its achievements to date and announce an evolutionary step in its future direction to deliver climate finance in developing countries and emerging economies. Stay tuned for more!
Find our side event in the UK Pavilion programme.
Strategic Communications Specialist