Now Online – 7th Call FAQs and Clarifications Webinar
On Tuesday, 14 July from 2:00 – 3:00 PM (CEST), the NAMA Facility held a webinar entitled “7th Call – FAQs and Clarifications”. This webinar guides potential Applicants through the information necessary for developing a 7th Call Outline. Among others, the webinar covered the following topics:
- Information on the NAMA Facility and the 7th Call
- Update on implications of Covid-19
- Overview of 7th Call selection criteria
- Run-through of selected frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Plus three question and answer (Q&A) sessions
Watch the Webinar:
In response to the implications of the Covid-19 pandemic and the feedback from potential Applicants, the NAMA Facility took the decision to extend the submission time in the 7th Call and allow more flexibility on certain requirements. The new submission deadline is 30 September 2020 at 3 pm CEST. Read about all related changes.
The updated 7th Call General Information Document contains detailed information about the Outline development process and eligibility criteria. Download a copy of the General Information Document (also in Spanish and French).
We look forward to receiving your Outline!
The NAMA Facility has prepared numerous resources to support Applicants in the 7th Call Outline development process:
- Changes in the 7th Call due to Covid-19
- Selection process
- Application documents
- Overview of main change from the 6th Call
- Clarifications and FAQs