NAMA Facility Ambition Initiative Call Publication – Guidelines on Outline Annex 6: GHG Mitigation Potential
The Technical Support Unit (TSU) has published guidelines on one of the more exacting components of their Outline submission: Annex 6: GHG mitigation potential. This publication walks Applicants through the process of elaborating and presenting mitigation figures in their submitted Outlines, and includes guidance on:
- Defining the project’s baseline scenario, boundary and scope;
- Considering rebound effects and leakage;
- The key requirements for providing information on the mitigation approach;
- Filling out Outline Annex 6: GHG mitigation potential;
- Aligning Annex 6 with the NAMA Support Project Outline, and Annexes 2 and 5 as well as with the NAMA Facility Monitoring and Evaluation Framework; and
- Checklist to ensure that Annex 6 and related documents are properly filled out.
Read about NAMA Facility’s Monitoring & Evaluation approach.